Wednesday, December 19, 2007

MIA, GONE, BLOGSTIPATED

I don't know....one of those.
I know I haven't written a post in awhile and people have emailed asking if I am okay. This will be a post about random things. because if I tried to tie everything together in a neat little paragraph, well that just wouldn't be very pretty. Also, if you have a weak stomach skip the first part of this post.
This was 2 days after surgery for my Port-A-Cath insertion. The bruising actually got quite worse. It has been a pain in my neck (literally, it is located on my right side beneath my clavicle). It was supposed to be put in my left side since the bad one was in my right side, but there were a few complications so they had to revise the plan. After 2 extra hours in surgery and two infection it has finally healed and there is just a small little line there. It has not been accessed yet because of the infections but will be later on today for some blood draws and a flush.

This was Thanksgiving day. Kylee wanted to finish off the stuffing, the only thing she liked on her plate. She also found the drumstick to be very fascinating (although you cant tell by her face) Also, our house is not cold, but its pretty cool to eat dinner with a beanie on your head.


Just a cute picture before going out for Mommy's birthday dinner. My Birthday was on Thanksgiving day this year so my dinner was delayed a few days.


My husband went camping for a week and I had asked him to call me and let me know he wasn't dead. Well he said he couldn't call because he had "no service" on his phone. Later, after transferring the pics from the camera to the computer I found that he even took a picture to prove the no service theory.


One of our attempts at getting a cute Christmas card for the year. We liked this one the best (she was not looking at the camera in any of them, she was distracted by our dog).


I am almost ready for Christmas. I have some more candy to make and house cleaning to do. In a few days I will show off the pictures that we had taken as a family and just of Kylee alone. Also, I will post the pics of Kylee decorating the house.

1 comment:

Christie said...

Glad to hear you are ok, what a bad time of year to be in hospital, hope you have a great Christmas.