Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Exciting Day....




Actually, we aren't even doing anything today.




However,




Kylee p00ped on the potty today, YIPEE!




I found out that I get to go to Time Out For Women in April and I just cant wait. The bummer is I have no one to go with but I'm sure I will still enjoy an evening and day all to myself without 2 year old conversations, not that I dont love them.




In other news...I cant wait for our local farmer's market to start up. Kylee is going to make us go broke. She loves fruit and well her favorites are blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries. I dont know about where you live but the price of those things here are about $5 for a 4 oz container. It will be sad if we go in debt because of her fruit consumption.


She's not a big eater and that's a big issue because the doctor keeps telling us she's under weight. She looks healthy and is a very smart and active child, she just doesn't like to eat and that makes her skinny. She is just to busy to stop and eat. We do our best and since she loves the fruit so much we get it for her.




Sorry for such a boring post


I'm trying to keep up with the two posts a week.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Jerzie is a big fruit eater too but hasn't gotten into those expensive berries yet! I hope you have a wonderful time at your "time out" Sounds like a nice relaxing time. I'm glad you're posting now, even if you think the posts are boring. I've sure posted many boring posts myself!