Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Snow Trip

Wow, its only been 6 days since my last post. That's probably some sort of record for me.
Kylee went to the snow for the very first time. I was too sick to go but glad they were able to go without me. Here Ky is with friend Grant.
Huge snowball
Deep snow. Daddy says she thought this was hilarious.
Flying in the air which is just as fun in the snow as it is at home.

Dad said the weather was beautiful and that Ky did excellent on the almost 3 hour drive. When they got home she was wiped out. They brought back a few pieces of soaking wet clothing. I'm glad I sent plenty of extra changes.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Great pictures! Hopefully Jerzie will like the snow next year. Hope you're feeling better.

Gina said...

That last photo is so darling! I love Daddy shots like that!