Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Mommy's Day Out


Today, I have the opportunity to have 3 hours without Kylee. I will miss her but I will enjoy my time. Its not that I dont ever get time without her, I do. Whats different this time, is that I do not have any errands to run at all while I do not have her, nor do I have any appointments. Yah! for a few hours of Mommy Time! I was planning to meet a friend for lunch at the Olive Garden, but she just called and cancelled. Not sure what all I will do but I know I will enjoy my 3 hours of Me time and not worry about Kylee or what else needs to be done.

What do you do when you have the chance to have time for yourself?

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

you totally should have called me...i would have cancelled my couch coma and met you for lunch...silly girl!! put me on speed dial!!

Gina said...

My hubs took Liam to the movie store last Friday night and for that 30 minutes, I didn't know WHAT do to in the silence! I made cookies, that is what I did.