Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Weekend

This weekend, my husband with camping with his friend.

and the dog(s) of course went too. It snowed their first night

Kylee went to her favorite Aunt Brenda's house (actually its her great aunt). Aunt Brenda and Uncle Jim took her to Apple Hill (about 2 hrs from where we live) where you can pick apples and ride on horses and trains and hay rides.
You can also find the perfect pumpkin.

My husband had fun. Kylee had fun.

You ask what did I do?

I stayed home and didn't do anything.

4 comments:

Christie said...

That pumkin shot is so cute & how lucky is Kylee to get to ride horses!
Glad you got a chance to stay home & do NOTHING, woo hoo!

kellyo75 said...

Nice for you to be able to stay home and not do anything! I LOVE Apple Hill. That's our favorite place to go this time of year. I think we will go in a couple weeks! I went camping last weekend, too, but did not have as much fun as your husband seemed to have! Kylee is gorgeous!

Gina said...

Yay for not doing ANYTHING! I am so jealous!

Mamarazzi said...

ADORABLE pics of Kylee...i would love a DAY of just iting home doing nothing you are sooooooo lucky!!

we need to get together SOON!!