Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween Part I

So I am finally getting around to posting our Halloween fun. The Saturday before Halloween we went to a carnival and had a lot of fun. On Halloween day we went to my aunts work and trick or treated with all the elderly. Then in the evening had some cousins over and went around the block. Kylee had a lot of fun and really got the hang of saying "treat or treat" instead of trick or treat and holding out her bag.


Cutest Lil Skunk I've ever seen
Ever seen a skunk riding a horse? I have now


Whenever we visit my aunt we always see this man sitting in the front entrance and ever since Ky was a baby we have always said Hi to him. She has really grown to like him. His name is Theo. Ky calls him "Tho." He really gets a kick out of her and it seems to make his day when he sees her. Of course she got a few extra pieces of candy from him.

1 comment:

Gina said...

That is neat that you cheer Theo each time you see him! How could he not get a kick out of her?

That is the cutest skunk on the planet. Probably the sweetest smelling one too!