Monday, November 5, 2007

Total Fashion Sense

Kylee has got it going on. Yet another one of her clothing creations. And of course the oven door is the best "mirror" to admire yourself in.
For those who want to copy this new and upcoming fashion trend, you'll need some tights, any color will do. A diaper cover from a cute dress. Hello Kitty socks, Nike shoes and dont forget to leave them untied.
Closer inspection
Here's a little peak of what she looked like before her transformation.
She loves twirling in her dress...a real girly girl.

I hope you enjoyed this episode of up and coming fashion trends. You heard it here first.

4 comments:

Jean said...

That is one cute skunk you have there!! I bet the older folks love to have small children visit. I'm so glad you're keeping me up to date on girls fashion! I wouldn't want Jerzie to be out of step! Darling pictures!

Christie said...

I wouldn't be suprised to see this kind of get up in a rap video clip... he, he, he

kellyo75 said...

She is so cute. She does have some great fashion sense, doesn't she?

Gina said...

Dang she is cute! Such a character!