Wednesday, August 15, 2007

5 things

I was tagged by Gina from On A Whim and Peeking into Liam's World (he's too cute by the way) to complete this little meme:

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1. Getting ready to start my senior year of High School
2. Babysitting
3. Exercising way to much
4. Taking my Senior Pics
5. Going on road trips with my best friend

5 things on my to-do list for today (actually for thursday since I'm writing this wed. night)

1. Take Ky to the doctor
2. Go to our favorite Farmer's Market
3. Make some cookies for my nephews who are coming for pizza dinner
4. Do some fun laundry
5. Make some phone calls I've been putting off

5 snacks I enjoy

1. 100 Grand bars
2. Whatchamacallit's (is that how you spell them)
3. Chocolate Cake
4. Yummy Cinnamon rolls
5. Chocolate Milk

5 songs I know the lyrics to

1. I believe in Christ
2. I am a Child of God
3. The "My-Gym" Hello Song
4. The "My-Gym" Goodbye song
5. Popcorn Popping
(sad, most of them are kid songs)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire

1. Pay off some bills
2. Buy some property in various vacation spots
3. Make my hubby quit his job
4. Set Ky up for the rest of her life
5. Beads...I love to bead

5 bad habits

1. Checking my email way to often
2. Being obsessive about things (vacuuming, cleaning, etc)
3. Not taking time out for myself
4. Giving up to easily
5. Worrying to much

5 things I would never wear again

1. My jeans rolled up and safety pinned
2. A bikini
3. Warm up leggings (not even sure what they are called)
4. Mini skirt
5. boys jeans

5 favorite toys

1. laptop
2. camera
3. sewing machine
4. beads
5. electronic sudoku game

I dont really have anyone to tag, so if you are reading this and have a blog, consider yourself tagged

whew! I made it through my first meme...thanks Gina

3 comments:

Ashley said...

It is fun to get to know more about people. I like carfts but I am not super crafty. Beads sound like fun.

Gina said...

Great work, Kirsten! Yay for learning more about you!

Yvonne said...

That was fun to read. I love soduku puzzles, too. I like that you can do them and something else at the same time. (Not sure if that makes sense)