Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Wagon Wheels

I bought a wagon a couple weeks ago from toysrus.com, they were having an awesome sale and I got a wagon that was originally 69.99 dollars for only 15. I love a great bargain. After it was delivered it sat in our entry way for, oh I dont know, 3 weeks until my husband finally noticed it and put it together. Of course he had some help.

I'm not sure if she is picking out toe lint here or what

and maybe she is eating it here...who knows

checking out the wagon from all angles

I forgot to take a pic of the wagon after they were all done, but here's what it looked like

My husband even used the directions to make sure it was done right and I've already made a mental not to keep clothes on my child at all times so that when a picture taking opportunity arises I dont have to worry about whether she dressed or not!


1 comment:

Gina said...

I have been wanting to get Liam a wagon. What fun! Looks like she loves it!