Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Dresses, shoes and bows OH MY!

My daughter (K) is a bow model for a friends website and last week we went and did a set of pictures. The cool thing about her being a model for the website is that we get free bows. K doesn't mind it because we always just let her play outside while we do it. We usually dont work hard getting her to smile because well really the pictures are all about the bows (that's what my friend says anyway). I usually take the pics and I am getting much better and I really enjoy doing it. I thought we captured some really good shots this time and thought I'd share. We are doing more pictures later this week.







I think she's pretty cute!
If you would like to check the website out (these new set of pics wont be up for awhile) you can do so here:

1 comment:

Gina said...

Oh man she is so BEAUTIFUL! Love that she has enough hair to do that! If Liam were a girl, he'd still look like a boy!

Love those crystal blue eyes! Great photos!