Sunday, July 29, 2007

Hi...its nice to meet you



If you are reading this, well then you've made it to my blog. This is my first time ever as a blogger. I have been wanting to start one for a long time. Mostly to chronicle all the cute things my daughter does. I've been reading too many blogs for way to long now and decided its about time someone else reads about me and my life.




I am 27 years old and a stay at home mom. I have Crohn's Disease, or Ulcerative Colitis...all depending on what doctor you are talking to and what day it is. I also have a blood clotting disorder and struggle with Depression.


I live in the Central Valley of California. I grew up here and am still here. I went to college at the local State College and got a BA in Sociology.


I have a wonderful husband who I have been married to since 2001. We have one child, she was born in February 2006 and keeps me going everyday.


I am LDS and my daughter goes to church with me. My husband is not a member of the church, but he is still a great, caring man and awesome, loving daddy.


I hope I can keep up with the blog and I strive to be like all the other bloggers that I have been reading for some time now
I hope you come back to visit again :)


3 comments:

Tori :) said...

What a beautiful family picture!!

Leslie said...

hi! your blog sounds like it will be fun! it's amazing how it changes your outlook on life and motherhood. yay!

Millie said...

good to meet you! You have an adorable family. Thanks for visiting my blog!