Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Reflections

So I'm not really sure what to write about now that I've started this blog. A few months ago, before I had a blog, there would be moments when I would think, oh if I had a blog this would be the perfect post and now that I have a blog I have nothing to post. Its so ironic.

If I had a blog back in January, my daughter was 11 months old and this is something I would have posted


What?

I'm outta here

I didn't do it



For those that have blogs, do you find yourself going about life thinking "oh, I'm totally going to blog that" or "darn, if only I had my camera, that'd be great for my blog?"


















8 comments:

African Kelli said...

Oh, that is too funny! Welcome to the bloggy world. :) And yes, it has gotten to the point in my life where my friends and family will look at me and say, "NO! You are not blogging that."
ha!

Millie said...

I have those moments all the time now and it scares me to see how much my blog has taken over my life. :) But it's fun too. So I keep doing it.

nikko said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. :o)

I have those moments -- and then I forget -- and then I have weeks with nothing to write about. And then I remember, but then it seems silly to blog about something that happened so far in the past!

Mel said...

Reflections are the best! Thanks for visiting my blog and welcome to the world of blogging, but be careful or you might get "addicted". LOL.

Gina said...

Ditto what Millie said... every moment in life has the potential to be blog worthy!

She is so darling in these photos!

Kathryn Thompson said...

Yes. I do think that. And then when I sit down to blog about it, I often have trouble finding the words. Blogging has made me focus more deeply on the world around me, be a more close observer. It's great fun. Enjoy!

Arizaphale said...

Found my way here via Daring Young 'Blog' haha! Congrats on starting your blog. I have only been at it for a few months now and I am totally addicted and waste soooo much time here (eg NOW)!! Sometimes other people's blogs give me a direction to write. Sometimes my ridiculous life is the trigger. Often I trawl back through photos and reflect on my Baby Angel who is now 12. Have fun with it. We'll come and visit!

Jean said...

Great post! She looks so sweet and innocent, even when caught red handed! Love the wagon pictures too! She's adorable even if she isn't all dressed up!