Sunday, July 29, 2007

what you can expect

So I am still new at the blogging thing and I know it still needs a lot of work, but here are some of the things you may see on my blog

cute things my daughter has done or said
neat craft ideas
neat craft things I have made
yummy baking recipes
great bargains
links to other blog posts that I think are especially neat
family stuff
church stuff
free give-aways...mostly jewelry that I make or other items I try my hand at


have any other ideas on how to make a blog a good place to visit?

4 comments:

Tori :) said...

I'm excited you've got your blog going! Keep it up!!

Jean said...

Welcome to blogland! My son-in-law does all my blogwork but you can get help at http://bloggingbasics101.com/. Your daughter is adorable! Have fun! I'm glad you finally commented and I'll be back!

Susie said...

Hi,
I saw your comment at Jean's. I always like to welcome new bloggers to the world of blogging. It's a great way to make friends! Your daughter is adorable. Stop by anytime and say hi!!
:)

Kelli said...

Hi K!

That little one is cutie patootie!

Seriously though. Just write what's on your heart, in your day - in your own way. It may take a while to find your pace, but you will. Promise.