Thursday, September 6, 2007

cute clothes from great grandma

My grandma has decided to start sewing again. Her favorite subject seems to be Kylee, which works for us. We get all these cute clothes for next to nothing (just the price of material). The first set is supposed to be for the fall. The pants are a bit big, so my grandma made the next size down and we will put the ones that are too big up for next year.
The second is a cute cute little sundress that I can just put a long sleeve onesie underneath for the winter. Kylee is also trying out her new trick in the second picture (jumping). The total costs of these two outfits was only $3.00 all together. I'm lovin' it!

notice also in the first picture she has her new black dress shoes for church on. She loves shoes, and since we were trying on her new clothes she needed to have her new shoes. We got the clothes off of her but did not manage to get her shoes off, so for the rest of the evening she ran around in a diaper and black patent leather shoes on, cute eh?




2 comments:

Jean said...

Cute outfits and a great outfit. I'm glad Kylee is feeling better. I guess my advice is, if it isn't enjoyable don't do it. I do enjoy what you write. Maybe you're trying too hard. I try to write something every day and some days I know it's boring. I also get discouraged when I don't get many comments but have come to terms with that. I do it because I enjoy it. At least try a little longer!

Gina said...

I am starting to think girls are easier to dress than boys. There are so many simple patterns for little girl clothing. I am dreading the fall wardrobe and how much it's going to cost me for the miniature manly clothes.

Kylee is so stinkin' adorable in her new outfits! I love the shoes... totally dresses it up!